New Onsite SEO & Competitor Analyzer Tool
What is WP Content Ranker?
WP Content Ranker is a WordPress plugin for onsite SEO. It allows you to reverse engineer the top 10 ranking competitors for any keyword on Google. All from within the WordPress post editor without having to open up other tabs in your browser.
By using relevant LSI terms and other (curated) content used by the top rankers, it’s your goal to outrank your competitors or at least improve your search ranking.
When installed the plugin creates a menu/widget in the top right hand corner of the WordPress editor.
The widget contains 4 main Modules (and a settings module):
- Analyze Module.
- Spin Module.
- Syndicate Module
- Additional Reading Module.
With this module you can reverse engineer the top 10 ranking sites in Google for ANY keyword. Just enter your keyword (phrase) and it will…
- Show SERP data to find out how easy or difficult it is to rank. SERP data includes: number of Competing Sites, Post Authority, Domain Authority, MOZ Rank, Average # of backlink, Keyword Difficulty Score (see the image above for the keyword WP Content Ranker).
- Show Related keyword Terms (LSI).
- Show individual post/page text with used external links and anchor text.
- Show Titles for all top 10 URLs that you can drag and drop inside your own post.
- Show Headings (H1, H2, H3, H4) for all top 10 URLs that you can drag and drop inside your own post.
- LSI keywords for most used Keywords (Single, Two Phrase, Three Phrase, and Four Phrase words).
- Check occurrence of most used Keywords and easily drag and drop them in your blog content.
- Show all used images in top 10 URLs (with drag & drop feature).
- Show all used videos in top 10 URLs (with drag & drop feature).
- Show all used ads in top 10 URLs (with drag & drop feature).
- [Enterprise Upgrade] Show Meta Data (URL, description, tags) for each top 10 URL.
- [Enterprise Upgrade] Show PA, DA, MOZ Rank, and number of Backlinks for each Top 10 URL.
- [Enterprise Upgrade] Yahoo and Bing top 10 results. Same info but not just for Google results.
- [Enterprise Upgrade] URL Analyses. Enter the URLs for the posts/pages (up to 10 URLs) you want to analyze (instead of top 10 URLs for your entered keyword).
- Download results as CSV.
So, to summarize…
With the Analyze Module of WP Content Ranker, you’ll know exactly what your competitors did to rank on page 1 and you can reveal special terms that are vital for your rankings in Google.
And the software has been developed in a way that you can (drag and drop easy) create optimized content that Google loves by using (curated) content from the top 10 websites.
And you can even test your blog content whether you’ll have used all the main (related LSI) keywords in your content.
Of course, with the ultimate goal to create content that boost targeted Traffic to your site, increase Engagement and rank higher.
Of course, you don’t want to just copy all kinds of pieces of content from the t0 top ranking sites to create your own content. This way you’ll get penalized by Google for using duplicate content (at least if you don’t refer to your source).
No a better way is to use the terms and content and not just copy and paste it, but to rewrite the content in your own words but still use all the relevant terms inside your content.
Or you can spin your content…
This is a nice extra module that allows you to spin your content that you have selected to include as your own content. However, WP Content Ranker only integrates with either Spin Rewriter or the Best Spinner. Both are paid tools, and if you want to use them, you’ll have to buy one of these tools from the vendors.
As I’m not a fan of spinning content, I won’t use this module myself. But maybe you have no problems and can use it for your Private Blog Network or 2nd tier blog posts.
As far as I understand, this is an Enterprise feature only. With the module you can automatically syndicate your content to 3 Social Sites (Twitter, Pinterest & Tumblr). And what’s also awesome, you can syndicate any number of your WordPress posts at once with the click of a button.
Additional Reading Module
This module allows you to add a styled and interactive and dynamic tabbed area to your post. Use it to show additional written content on the posts topic and/or to display visual images or embedded videos.
A great add-on to add content and relevant (LSI) keywords that you can’t or don’t want to use inside your blog article as this content can and will be read by the Search Engines.
The dynamic part is a result of the random presentation of the content. You just select how many rows and columns you want to show and the software randomly fills the table with your pre-selected content.
How does WP Content Ranker work?
Simply install the WordPress plugin once and select/set your settings for:
- General Settings. Choose your Google Location. Set minimum number of used keyword phrases, add keywords to “Ignore” list, set minimum/maximum image sizes, set “Additional Reading” Theme/style settings, add Proxies (if you want to use them).
- API Settings for MOZ. To see the SERP data, you’ll have to connect WP Content Ranker with the free MOZ API. It’s very simple, just add your API ID and Secret Key.
- API Settings for Spin Rewriter or Best Spinner account to use the Spin Module.
- Syndication Settings for Social Media integration (Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter) – only applicable if you’ve bought the Enterprise Upgrade.
- Keyword Difficulty Color Settings – only applicable if you’ve bought the Enterprise Upgrade.
From that moment, you’ll see a new widget in the post editor (in the top right corner). After clicking on one of the 4 modules, a new popup window pops ups that you can move and resize on your screen any way you want to easily work with the selected tool.
Inside the Analyze Module it’s just a matter of selecting what you want to see and drag and drop elements you want to use in your own content.
Watch the full demo video by Abbas Ravji below:
Are there any shortcomings?
WP Content Ranker can be used by any blogger and is especially purposeful for niche SEO marketers who want to get organic (free) traffic to their websites. And almost a must have tool for those who want to setup Private Blog Networks with easy to produce hyper relevant content.
Although most of the features will work and can be used in the Text Editor (inside your WordPress post editor), some of them will only work in the Visual editor.
No big deal, but just to be aware (I almost never use the Visual Editor – hence in the beginning I thought that the software had some bugs).
As you are “scraping” content from Google searches, it’s possible that if you’ll use this plugin too often, that Google won’t show the results anymore for your IP address. In that case, you’ll need to use a proxy server (luckily this can be done easily inside the settings). Hence, no big problem.
Note: you probably won’t need a proxy server at all if you are using this plugin normally.
The (dynamic) Additional Reading Tabs do work but comes without CSS table settings. Therefore, you’ll have to add/change padding, aligning and/or width settings (in the Text editor) for proper view.
Furthermore, I didn’t find any major shortcomings in the software.
Why should you buy WP Content Ranker?
Because there is no other WordPress plugin that is so easy to use and allows you to analyze the top 10 ranking content sites for any keyword you want. Content (text, images, videos), LSI keywords, and settings that you can use inside your own blog post with drag and drop ease. And as a result, your rankings will improve dramatically and maybe you can outrank your competitors.
What I really like, is that you can do everything from within the WordPress post editor itself. You won’t need any other software and don’t need to open up your browser with extra tabs.
Also the built-in spinning, Additional Reading, and Syndication modules are awesome extra marketing features.
So a must have quality app for all Niche marketers relying on organic search engine traffic.
You can choose out of 3 licenses. A one website (Starter License), a 3 websites (Growth License), or by far the best deal, choose for the WP Content Ranker Expert – Unlimited Sites license.
The price for the Expert License is $37.00 (but can be increased any time).
The offer has a 30 day no questions money back guarantee period and you get updates for life.
Upsell or OTO?
The first and only upsell is WP Content Ranker Enterprise ($29.00-$37.00). With this upgrade, you get all these extra features:
- Show Meta Data (URL, description, tags) for each top 10 URL.
- Show PA, DA, MOZ Rank, number of Backlinks for each Top 10 URL.
- Show data not just for Google but also for Yahoo and Bing top 10 results.
- URL Analyses. Enter the URLs for the posts/pages (up to 10 URLs) you want to analyze (instead of top 10 URLs for entered keyword).
- Install on unlimited sites (includes rights to install on paid client sites and sites you flip).
- Syndicate your posts to 3 Social Sites (Twitter, Pinterest & Tumblr).
- Free Updates for the entire life of the software (main front-end supports one year of updates).
For me, this upsell was a no-brainer. (Yes, I bought the Upgrade myself)
My WP Content Ranker Bonus
If you buy through my affiliate link (just click on any link on this page) you can select one product for free on GeorgesDeals.com for each product in the funnel you’ll buy.
And you get 70 bonus points (and extra 70 points if you buy the upsell) which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept inside your account (until usage). In the animated image below you can see some of the bonuses that you can select.
To get your bonus points, just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
For a great keyword tool, from the same vendor Abbas Ravji, check out my review about Niche Genetics.
For Video SEO, read my review about Tuberank Jeet 3.
Instead of your bonuses, can I get a cash rebate?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can get a cash rebate of 12,5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and/or up- and downsells) purchased via my affiliate links.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find it on this page: New Products. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.