How did I select the Best Sellers?
I searched for the front-end products with the highest Sales Funnel Value.
As you can only filter per individual product in the JVZoo product database, I used this formula to calculate the Sales Funnel Value:
(Number of Total Funnel Sales) X (Average Sales Funnel Price) = Total Sales Funnel Value.
In the table below, I have classified the top 25 best selling products by Sales Funnel Value.
The list includes front-end products launched (or upgraded) last 6 years (in 2014 or later) and products that can still be purchased (via JVZoo) at the moment of this update (October 2020).
During the year, I’ll update this page with high-selling new products launched in 2020-2021…
|Launched||# Funnel Sales||Sales Value||Link|
|Easy Sketch Pro v1-3|
|Video App Suite|
|Fusion by DropMock|
|DFY Suite 2.0|
Brett Ingram/Mo Latif
1) JVZoo doesn’t show the exact number of sales but round them down to the nearest “round number” (of 500 or 1,000 sales). Hence, calculated Gross Sales Funnel Value in table above is often lower than the actual value.
2) Numbers are Gross Sales Values. Refunds were not taken into account.
3) Table doesn’t show products with recurring fees and high-priced ticket products (i.e. front-end sales price higher than $300.00).
4) Some products have been launched more than once. Especially if there were new software upgrades. I added these up together.
Some other top selling products that were sold last 4 years via JVZoo but were taken of the market (or moved to another affiliate platform)…
|Launched||# Funnel Sales||Sales Value||Link|
Josh Ratta/Sorin Asaftei
|Viddyoze Live Action|
Adeel & Ali Chowdhry
|YouZign 1.0 + 2.0 + zSuite||2017-2020||17,000+||$1,000,000+||zSuite|
Paul Ponna/Todd Gross
Top Vendors 2018-2020 on JVZoo
Below the top vendors for 2018-2020 with their main products (links to my review or sales page) ordered in number of total sales volume:
- Paul Ponna (VideoDashboard, ChatterPal, Video App Suite, DoodleMaker, AnimationStudio, VideoRobot, VideoBuilder App & VideoPal)
- Luke Maguire (AdvertSuite, StoryMate, OctoSuite, Inboxr)
- Adeel & Ali Chowdhry (Sqribble, moved to Clickbank)
- Explaindio LLC – Andrew Darius (Explaindio 4.0). Note: Andrew has now his own affiliate platform PayDotCom where he is selling all his other products.
- Brett Ingram & Mo Latiff (Animaytor, EngagBot, InstaZign, VideoFXPro, Socifeed, Clipmagix, Pixamattic, Flickstr, PixalBot, Vizully)
- Jamie Ohler – DropMock (TXT Video, Fusion)
- Cyril Gupta (LiveCaster 3, Instazon, Leads2List, TweetPush, WP GDPR Fix, Playtraffic)
- Joshua Zamora (Sendiio, DFY Suite, DFY Chief 2.0, X Ranker 360 2.0, SyndBuddy, SyndLab 2.0)
- Abhi Dwivedi [Vega6] (VideoReel, VisualReel, ScriptReel, SpyCom, ClipsReel, LIVEreel, VidCuratorFX 2.0)
- Glynn Kosky (AffiliStores, Smart Funnelz, Auto Profit Funnels, Instant eCom Funnels, Traffic Takeover, Affiliate Traffic Lab)
Categorization and drill down of best sellers
Out of the top 10, 7 products are all video creation tools. Hence, you can say that video marketing and related products are really hot.
Among the video creation tools there are different categories…
Read my article how to create short attention grabbing videos for social media and advertising purposes to see what the differences are between these applications.
As it’s all about attention grabbing, every marketer needs tool to create/edit images, memes, quotes, GIFs, and Cinemagraphs.
The best selling Image Editing Software was YouZign (now bundled in zSuite). However, the same as with video templates with easy to adjust scenes, the market screams for easy to use graphics mockup apps as Richard Madison’s Lifetime Studio FX and Radu’s Designo Pro 2.
As content is king, Sqribble, a tool to easily create highly professional eBooks (PDFs), did over 1,6 million dollar sales. Note that Sqribble has been removed from JVZoo to Clickbank.
Also, selling Amazon products as affiliate is still popular and so are Amazon Store Builders as Azon Authority (closed) and Stream Store.
Of course, we find some products related to the “evergreen” topic Email Marketing & List Building. Especially tools for using your own server as email sender, GDPR plugins, and DFY email campaigns were popular.
So far my quick categorization and summary of the 25 best selling products.
“Serial Launchers” with high combined sales
Of course, as vendor you want your product to be as successful and make as many sales as possible, but with several minor products launches, overall, you can beat a vendor with just one or two products.
Sam Bakker used to be the “king” of serial launches. But last 2 years he didn’t launch many products.
It seems his place has been taken over by Brett Ingram & Mo Latif, who launched all kinds of image and video creation tools (as Animaytor, EngagBot, InstaZign, VideoFXPro, Clipmagix, Pixamattic, Flickstr).
But there are several other “serial launchers” as Cyril Gupta, Ankur Shukla, Abhi Dwivedi, Joshua Zamora, Glynn Kosky (and partners), Mario Brown, and more…
What do you need to become a best seller?
First, you need quality products and a good converting sales funnel. All top selling products are either software tools or high-end video training courses (or a combination of them). A PDF training course won’t be sufficient (or it should include PLR and video training as upsell). Also, the product/training should be really giving value and cover a new/recent trend or new automation possibility.
The main hot topics for Internet Marketers are more or less categorized above and will be the same the coming years.
However, there will also be changes. Internet marketers will always search for:
- new (free or paid) traffic sources,
- new ways to communicate and engage with leads/buyers (How to build your Tribe besides via email marketing?),
- new niches and markets and/or new products to create/promote (spy on your competition),
- new ways to automate repeating (manual) tasks,
- new ways to use new techniques and information technology,
- new ways to increase conversions and ROI.
Secondly, you’ll need affiliates who will promote your products. And you can only be a top seller if the top affiliates will promote your product.
To convince top affiliates to promote your product/launch, you’ll need duh…
at least a quality and high converting product (funnel) with high EPC…
but you’ll probably need to do some additional things as:
- Have a launch contest with inspiring prices to win.
- Create promotional material (like swipe files and bonuses).
- Give special privileges to top affiliates (like affiliate % bumps, create “exclusive” bonuses).
- Give extra support and access to you (or your launch team) to help affiliates with their campaigns.
- Reciprocate and support top affiliates own product launches.
Or to say it in other words…
“I’ll scratch your back if you scratch mine”
So, that’s why (almost) all top sellers are also (top) affiliates themselves as you can see in my article Top 10 JVZoo Affiliates and what you can learn from them.
Hence, it can be very difficult to become a best seller for your first product release.
Simple because the top affiliates just won’t know you… yet…
The best way to overcome this obstacle is to partner with a well-known product seller, affiliate manager, or campaign manager who has the necessary experience and connections.
And be in mind, behind all successful products (at least in the table above), there was always a team involved.
So don’t try to do everything yourself (from product creating, copywriting, logo & web design, setting up the sales pages, attracting affiliates etc.). Do the thing(s) you’re good at and outsource tasks or partner with others who are better in their specific fields.
Anyway, I hope this page did help you to get a better insight in which products are the best sellers on JVZoo and why.
Use this knowledge to setup your own product funnels or select your favorite “evergreen” products to promote as an affiliate.
Feel free to check out all sales pages and my reviews. You can learn a lot by just “spying on” successful sales pages and funnels.
Or read my reviews to learn why these products are awesome (and/or maybe have some shortcomings too).
Note: to become a seller or affiliate on JVZoo, you need a separate JVZoo Sellers/Affiliate Account (besides a Customer’s Account – if you bought a product via the JVZoo platform). You can use this Sellers/Affiliate account for both your own products and to promote products from others as an affiliate.
Click on this link to register for your JVZoo Sellers/Affiliate account.
Or check out my Affiliate Platform Comparison review where I compare JVZoo with 6 other affiliate platforms.
Affiliate disclosure: all links on this page are affiliate or internal links (to pages with possible affiliate links). If you buy products through these links, I will probably get a commission. To reward you, I will always give bonuses if you buy through my links. For any questions or to request your bonuses, send an email to [email protected].