Build your Mailing List Faster
What is Thrive Leads?
Thrive Leads is a WordPress plugin to easily create, place and split test any kind of opt-in and (lightbox) popup forms on your WordPress site. You can define exactly where, when and how your opt-in forms are shown. Where is based on rules about post categories, tags and post formats. When is based upon the specific trigger you can choose from. And how is based upon the kind of opt-in style you choose and the form you create (built-in template or own creation).
And Thrive Leads allows you to show different popup forms (or no popups) to people who already subscribed to your list by using their unique “Smart Link” technology!
You can choose out of these styles and places:
- Popup Lightbox. An unblockable popup form that is displayed above your content and is very attention-grabbing.
- “Sticky” Ribbon (aka as Hello Bar). Add a ribbon type form which shows at the top of the screen and remains “sticky” as the visitor scrolls down the page.
- In-Line Forms. Automatically insert an opt-in form at the bottom of your posts or insert them anywhere using a simple short code.
- 2-Step Opt-In Form. Create a 2-step signup process by adding buttons or links that open a lightbox on click.
- Slide-In. Less intrusive than a popup, but almost equally attention grabbing, this form slides into view from the corner.
- Opt-In Widget. Add an opt-in form to your sidebar or any other widget area on your site, with just a few clicks.
- Screen Filler Overlay. Add an full page overlay opt-in on your web page, with just a few clicks.
- Content Lock. Only show your (valuable) content after someone unlocks it by subscribing to your email list.
- Scroll Mat. This is a screen-filling content area that appears from the top of the page and pushes the content down.
- Multiple Choice Forms. Ask a question to segment your visitors.
Triggers and animations
- Time Trigger. Show your opt-in form instantly on page load or show it after a certain amount of time (in seconds) has passed.
- Scroll Trigger. Show your opt-in form when a user scrolls to a specific part, after passing a defined percentage, or after reaching the end of your content.
- Exit Trigger. Show your opt-in the moment a visitor is thinking about leaving your website.
- Click Trigger. Show your (2-step) opt-in when a user clicks an element (like a button or link) in your content.
As unique feature, Thrive Leads has developed SmartExit+. A new technique to make it possible to trigger the exit intent only when certain conditions are met. Hence, you can show different exit intend popups to people who stay for example only 10 seconds on your page and another popup to people who stayed for minutes.
Thrive Leads comes with 22 animation styles with zooming, bouncing, flipping, slide ins/outs, rotating and blurring effects.
Create your own form or use built-in Templates
Thrive Leads is very easy to use and you can drag and drop elements (like text, images, videos and form elements) exactly the way you want it. Start with a template and just tweak some elements or start from scratch. Your opt-in will always look awesome in any browser or on any device (fully mobile responsive).
In the lead generation forms you can use multiple fields, check boxes, radio buttons and even drop-downs.
Rules and Split testing
It’s good practice to show different opt-in forms at different locations. With Thrive Leads you can laser target your audience by showing your opt-in only on pages/posts with specific characteristics (categories, tags, post formats and more).
Thrive Leads has been designed to get the most targeted leads as fast as possible. By showing only relevant opt-in forms you can improve your conversions significantly.
However to really get the most out of Thrives Leads you can optimize your lead generation by split testing different:
- Designs and Content. Just clone your form and change whatever you want (headline, hero shot, bullets, colors or CTA).
- Triggers. Easily find out which trigger converts the best.
- Form Types. Test entirely different opt-in types against each other. For example a lightbox popup versus a widget or a in-line form versus a ribbon.
- Offers. Test your giveaways against each other. You can even lead people through different funnels and different follow-up sequences.
You can even set rules for selecting and automatically showing only the winning campaigns with the “automatic winner” feature.
Other features of Thrive Leads
- Easy to use form builder. Drag and drop editor (same as Thrive Architect).
- Bunch of Opt-in Templates to choose from.
- Smart Links. Show or hide different popup forms to your email subscribers in comparison to regular new website visitors.
- Autoresponder integration. Seamlessly integration with all major ESPs.
- Short code. You can place the short code on your posts, pages or in widget areas.
- Fully Mobile Responsive.
- Smart Analytics. Analyze how your opt-ins and A/B tests are performing over time and discover where your most valuable (highest converting) traffic is coming from.
What makes Thrive Leads so special?
The real emphasis with Thrive Leads is on conversion optimization. It’s not just about helping you build your mailing list. It’s about helping you build your mailing list as fast as possible. The split testing tool for optimizing your lead generation is simply the best, most conversion-boosting testing tool I’ve ever seen.
Watch the demo video below:
Are there any shortcomings?
I really love Thrive Leads. I didn’t found any major bugs or program errors. But more important, as always with the Thrive products, they keep on improving and updating their products over time. And I don’t mean just fixing some bugs, but actually adding more features to stay on top of the market and give as much customer satisfaction as possible.
If you never have used any of the Thrive products, there is a short learning curve. The software comes with clear tutorials inside the plugin and there is a knowledge base with tutorials. You can also find more general tutorials and lessons on their blog. These video lessons (given by the owner Shane Melaugh) are often eye-openers how to really use and get the most out of the tools. A must watch for every internet marketer (even if you don’t buy any of the Thrive products).
And although the drag and drop editor is intuitive, easy to use and has all the features to build your content exactly the way you want it, I would advice you to watch the tutorials. Because there is so much more possible that you otherwise probably won’t use to its full potential.
Why should you buy Thrive Leads?
As stand-alone WordPress plugin Thrive Leads is the best lead generation tool at the market right now. It’s a super tool for creating all kind of opt-in forms. You can easily create and place them anywhere and just the way you want on your website. You can laser target your audience by showing your opt-ins only on certain places (pages, posts, categories, tags, widget areas and more). And you can trigger your opt-in form based upon your visitors proper actions (scroll down, exit intend, time viewing your page, on page load or button/hyperlink click).
If you’ll use the advanced and highly effective built-in split testing tools (with automatic winner selection and awesome reporting/analyzing features), you will definitely improve your conversions and build your list faster.
So Thrive Leads is a great tool for any internet marketer who wants an easy to use lead generation form builder with all major necessary features.
Especially if you take into account the low…
Thrive Leads can’t be purchased as standalone WP Plugin anymore. You have to become a member of the Thrive Suite.
With Thrive Suite, you’ll get all Thrive’s plugins and themes for a yearly fee of just $228.00 (or you can opt for the quarterly billing of $90.00).
The offer has a 30 day no questions money back guarantee period.
My Thrive Leads Bonus
If you buy Thrive Leads through my affiliate link, you can choose 3 products for free on GeorgesDeals.com.
To get your bonuses, just send your receipt to [email protected].
Instead of your bonuses, can I get a cash rebate?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can get a cash rebate of 12,5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and/or up- and downsells) purchased via my affiliate links.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find it on this page: New Products. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.