Easily Post/Schedule Viral Content to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
What is Social Kickstart 2?
Social Kickstart 2 is the latest version of Social Kickstart that has now been totally renewed and comes with some new extra features.
Social Kickstart 2 is a cloud-based software tool to easily manage your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts from one central dashboard. It allows you to easily:
- Find viral content from sources as Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Meme Searches, Google News, and Tumblr. Filter down by FB likes, comments, shares to really select the most viral posts.
- Curate that content by changing/adding details as text description, links, author name, image message, and more. There is a preview feature, hence you can exactly see how your post will look like inside Facebook.
- Post, Schedule or add the content to the Scheduler and simultaneously post/schedule to your selected Facebook (Fanpage and Groups), Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Manage Comments in Facebook.
- Setup and schedule Facebook Live Broadcasts with pre-recorded videos.
- Create Facebook Ads with the Drag & Drop built-in editor.
- Spy on TeeSpring campaigns via Facebook Graph Search.
- Add Retargeting pixels to cloaked links to retarget to people who clicked on your links.
- Manage all your campaigns and get detailed Analytics and Social Insights.
To summarize, Social Kickstart is a Social Media Marketer’s Dream. It saves you lots of time.
Watch the demo video below.
What I really like about Social Kickstart 2
I really like the fact that you can preview your post and can curate every detail.
Also, the new Scheduler is awesome. You can preset in advance your outgoing post times for every day of the week (and how many posts you’ll publish each day).
Thereafter, you can fill your Scheduler with one click of a button for every new post you have selected and curated.
Social Kickstart 2 is no auto-poster. You have to select the posts you want to publish and you can re-post them as they are or curate anything you want.
But this is a huge advantage. Now you are sure, you won’t post “shit” and can give your own hook on every post to stimulate engagement.
Social Kickstart 2 vs SimplyViral
The main difference is that Social Kickstart allows you to curate the content in all aspects, and has some extra features as the Facebook Live pre-recording, Drag & Drop Facebook Ad Creator, TeeSpring Research, and Retargeting Tool. Plus you can also post to Twitter and LinkedIn.
SimplyViral is just for Facebook and more for auto re-posting viral content without curation.
Also the viral content sources are different.
So, it depends on your market/niche which tool suits you the best.
Are there any shortcomings?
This is a new version for an existing product. The first version has been used by thousands of satisfied customers.
As with all Mark Thompson’s products, the support is good and bugs and shortcoming are solved timely.
As it’s a tool that automatically publish posts on the main 3 social networks (but exactly as you want it), there is a chance that you’ll get less exposure than by posting manually.
(At least Facebook is awarding manual posts above automatic posts in its Edgerank algorithm)
However, Social Kickstart will save you so much time in comparison to manual posting. The possible loss of exposure per individual post will completely be offset by the extra number of posts you can publish by using Social Kickstart.
Furthermore, as I can see, you can’t manage your LinkedIn or Twitter comments/replies from with Social Kickstart. You can only do that for Facebook.
And you can’t add just a manual post yourself (with own image upload). You have to select a post first from one of the sources (but after selecting, you can adjust everything, hence create your own new post).
Why should you buy Social Kickstart?
Because it’s a great tool to easily find, curate, and post or schedule viral content and simultaneously publish your curated content to your selected Facebook (Pages and Groups), Twitter and LinkedIn accounts that you manage. All from one central dashboard with some extra features as Live Facebook Broadcasts with pre-recorded videos, Drag & Drop Facebook Ad Creator, TeeSpring Research, and the Retargeting Tool.
During this special introduction launch, you can buy Social Kickstart 2 for a one-time fee of $247.00. Or you can choose for the yearly fee of $197.00 or monthly fee of $27.00.
My Social Kickstart 2 Bonus
If you buy through my affiliate link (just click on any link on this page) and choose the yearly or lifetime option plan, you can choose 3 products for free on GeorgesDeals.com.
Plus you’ll get these 4 extra bonuses.
Finally, you get 200 bonus points which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept at your account (until usage).
To get your bonuses and points, just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
Other products by Mark Thompson
Mark is the creator/seller of some great other products at Digital Kickstart. He had some best sellers as:
- EasyVSL 3.0. Great software to create Video Sales Letters from plain text (read my review).
- FreshMember. Powerful Membership software (read my review).
- Heat Map Tracker. This software provides accurate visitor heat maps, user-behavior and conversion optimization for better user-experience, engagement and sales (read my review).
- Graphic Kickstart. A huge collection of marketing graphics that you can use directly into your marketing campaigns.
- PressPlay 2. An advanced cloud-based professional video player that displays your videos exactly the way you want and has many additional features as Video Behavior Controls (auto-play, resume playback, auto-pause, video speed), Dynamic/Interactive video based upon viewers responds, Monetization and Leads Generation (Share/Lead/CTA-Gate), and more.
- Scarcity Builder. Conversion-boosting date, evergreen and IP based countdown timers for WordPress.
- FunnelSpy. Ethically spy on websites by reverse engineering the most profitable funnel with a single click!
- FunnelStak. [Training Videos] Discover how to setup your funnel(s) for the best results. Learn how and when to use funnel triggers in combination with your autoresponder to increase your revenues dramatically.
- LeadGrab. Hijack quality content of others with your popups and other monetization options.
- DIY Links. 100% White-Label App to help Marketers and SEO’s discover, analyze, and manage efficient and effective link building campaigns.
- List Eruption 2.0. Advanced WordPress plugin for list building with professional Landing Page Builder and smart Referral, Social Sharing/Locking and Gamification features to build your lister faster and easier.
- Email Spike. Add Embedded Videos, Animated GIFs, and/or Countdown Timers inside your emails. Works with all autoresponders.
- Mobilize Revolution. Discover how to create and sell mobile apps without any technical experience. Everything you need to set up your own mobile app business.
- Seller Kickstart. Product Creation and Marketing Workshop where you’ll learn how to become a ‘Powerhouse’ Product Creator in 6-Weeks.
- SEO Snapshot. Search Engine Optimization software with White Label Rights (just $47.00).
- TextDeliver. SMS Autoresponder Platform for Internet Marketers.
- VoiceStak. Capture Voice and Video Messages on your Website from Visitors and Customers.
- Webinar Ignition. WordPress plugin to create Webinar Platform using Google Hangouts.
I can recommend all these great products above.
So check them out! But first buy Social Kickstart 2.
Instead of your bonuses, can I get a cash rebate?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can get a cash rebate of 12,5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and/or up- and downsells) purchased via my affiliate links.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find it on this page: New Products. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.