Turn any Image into a Lead Generation Machine
What is IconLead?
IconLead is a web based tool to add clickable interactive and engaging Icons to an image. You can place these Icons, called HotSpots, anywhere you want on the image (drag & drop simple).
What kind of HotSpots can you create?
- Redirect HotSpot to any URL you want.
- Video HotSpot. Video will show up in new popup window.
- Call Me HotSpot (Tap2Call, instant calls).
- Email Capture HotSpot. Integrates with all major Autoresponders.
Some other features of IconLead
- One-click Facebook App integration. (Cheaper Facebook ads!)
- Fully mobile optimized. LeadIcon images can be seen on mobile devices.
- Web based. Hence accessible from any browser and on all devices.
- Easy Embed and iframe functionality. Place your IconLead images anywhere you want.
Some ideas to use IconLead
- Create dynamic and engaging eCommerce Stores. Highlight product features with HotSpots.
- Boost sales page conversions with “on-page” engagement.
- Build responsive email lists.
- Increase your user engagement on your blogs and websites.
- Run cheap Facebook ads directly to high-converting Facebook Apps.
- Funnel high ticket PayPerCall leads to local clients via Tap2Call HotSpots.
Watch the demo by Lee Pennington, the creator, himself:
I am sure you’ll find some other new great ideas to use IconLeads to its full potential.
Are there any shortcomings?
Although IconLead images are mobile responsive and can be seen on mobile devices, I noticed that the HotSpot icon resizes with the image size itself. So the Icons are smaller if the screen is smaller. But the Icons also have a minimum size. (Otherwise it would be difficult to click on them on a small (mobile) screen!). So far so good.
However the Icon doesn’t always resize exactly in the same percentage as the image changes. For most usage this is no problem, but if you have the perfect view on a desktop screen, it’s possible that the proportions are a little bit out of order on a mobile device.
Overall I love this new software. It’s easy to add your HotSpots and all features work as supposed to be.
With the main (front-end) product your Icons have only one size and one color (red).
Of course you can upgrade to the IconLead Pro version. Now you get the developers license and your Icon is fully customizable (size and colors). Check out all the differences between the main an Pro version below:
Why should you buy IconLead?
Because there is no other affordable and easy to use tool that can add HotSpots to your images the way IconLead does. With the easy embed (HTML and iframe script) code feature you can place your dynamic and interactive images anywhere you want within minutes.
So a great tool to add to your arsenal. Especially if you take into account the one-time and low …
You can buy IconLead for a one-time payment of just $47.00.
The offer has a 60 day no questions money back guarantee period.
Upsell or OTO?
The first upsell is the above mentioned Icon Lead Pro ($67.00). Check the comparison table above for all differences. With the upgrade you get:
- GoTo Webinar Integration
- Play MP3’s
- Global Analytics
- Image Analytics
- Developer’s Licence
- Unlimited Icon Lead Images
- 10 x DoneForYou Facebook Templates (Fully Editable)
- 10 x DoneForYou Browser Templates (Fully Editable)
- DoneForYou Mock Ups
- Different Icon Sizes
- Unlimited Color Choice For Your Icons
For me a no-brainer to grab the PRO version. (Note: you have to buy the Main version first before you can buy the Upgrade)
The second OTO is Icon Lead Mastermind ($97.00). Below the benefits of getting access to the Icon Lead Mastermind Group:
- Life time membership- No monthly fees
- Proven step by step processes of how to succeed with Icon Lead
- One to One Support
- Case Studies of What’s Working and more importantly What isn’t
- The Latest techniques that current members are using to make bank
- Advise on how to best use the software
- Regular Contests within the group
- Appraisals of any Icon Lead images that you create
My IconLead Bonus
If you buy through my affiliate link you get 70 bonus points (and extra 100 points if you aldo buy the Pro version) which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept at your account (until usage). In the animated image below you can see some of the bonuses you can select.
To get your bonus points, just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
Instead of your bonuses, can I get a cash rebate?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can get a cash rebate of 12,5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and/or up- and downsells) purchased via my affiliate links.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find it on this page: New Products. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.