Make Interactive Sketch Videos Like Never Before
What is Easy Sketch Pro 3.0?
Today the new version 3.0 of Easy Sketch Pro has been released. From the prior versions already 50,000+ copies were sold. Making it the best-selling “Doodle Style” (Hand Drawing / Sketch) Video Creation Software on the market.
In version 3.0 the creators made some big improvements and added extra features:
- Much easier and faster to create your engaging videos. Now you can just drag and drop your object (images, text, video) on a slide and they will be drawn (or play) in the exact place and order you want them. Is your slide ready? Just add a new slide and start creating your next sequence. Now, you don’t have to right click and set all different kind of animations and other settings. A huge time saver in comparison to the prior version!
- Huge amount of extra copyright free vector images, hand styles and sound tracks.
- Make My Video Interactive. As extra feature you now get access to a new SaaS platform MakeMyVideoInteractive.com. See details below.
Watch these 3 videos, created by the seller Paul Lynch and the developer Lee Pennington as pre-launch videos, to see what the new features are:
Or if you want a quick overview of all the video creation features, watch this demo below:
Make My Video Interactive
If you buy Easy Sketch Pro 3.0, you get also access to a new SaaS platform MakeMyVideoInteractive.com.
On this platform you can change any video you want (YouTube, Vimeo or self hosted) into an interactive video player with customisable player settings, but most importantly adding HotSpots to your video.
What are HotSpots?
HotSpots are flashing clickable interactive icons inside your videos.
You have several options how you want the hotspots to show up:
- Choose from over 500 icons at present (in near feature you can even use sketch icons).
- Choose text in hotspot.
- Choose size of hotspot.
- Choose colour of hotspot.
- Choose time you want it to be visible.
- Choose position on video where you want it.
- Choose Force capture or not. (Video will not play again until viewer has clicked on hotspot)
What type of actions for your HotSpots can you use?
- Show Custom (HTML code) video overlay. (Can be used for Opt-in form code for all other Autoresponders that are not supported)
- Call to Action. A button with redirect to any URL you want.
- Telephone. Tap to call – let your leads phone you directly from within the video!
- Skype. One click skype connection.
- YouTube & Vimeo. Add and Display other YouTube or Vimedo videos as overlay above your video.
- Soundcloud. Play mp3’s in your videos.
- Like me/Like my page on Facebook.
- Follow me on twitter.
- Email Opt-in. Fully integrated with Aweber, GetResponse, Mailchimp, Sendreach, and Campaign Monitor.
- Add your webinar registration form from GoTo Webinar.
After you added your HotSpots, you can save your interactive ESP video and publish it …
- as Public Link. The software creates a new video URL. Now you can share your new video URL via email or chat.
- on a Facebook Tab.
- in Facebook News Feed.
- on any site that will accept an embed code that the software provides.
Plus MakeMyVideoInteractive comes with …
- Video Settings. Choose your video name, description, colors (control bar, player controls, player slider).
- Full Analytics. You can see how much traffic your video got. Watch the number of clicks, the countries your viewers came from and the traffic stats by date, clicks, device type, operating system, browser, source type (website or Facebook). And you can even click on any HotSpot to see the number of clicks on that specific HotSpot.
- Brand your individual videos. Add your own logo.
- Custom Tracking Code. Add your own tracking code on individual videos for example for Facebook Retargeting, Google analytics etc.
I think this platform is a great extra tool to increase your engagement and make your videos interactive. It uses the Vicon Lead technology and platform of Lee Pennington that has been released 4 months ago. Actually if you click on that link, you will see the sales page and see that it sells for $37.00!
But what about the video creation software?
The software now has really improved. It’s way more faster and easier to create your videos. There were some annoying steps you had to perform to set your slide and image effects. Now you can use the software without any tutorial. It’s so intuitive and easy to use. I really like it now.
And all the extra images, audio and hand styles are super. I used to search for extra images, but now the library gives plenty of images. Of course, sometimes you have to look outside Easy Sketch Pro for specific images (just check out my summary page for Vector images).
And although this upgrade mainly focuses on the extra platform and HotSpot features, I just want to mention some of the great features the main software has:
- Mind blowing effect from Sketch to Live Video. Upload any video and the software will sketch out the opening scene. You can set the drawing time of the sketch before it transitions to LIVE video and you can add your own music or voice over to both sketch and/or live video.
- Sketch any Text, Image, Music or Voice Over to the LIVE Video. Use your own images and background music or choose out of the built-in library of ready made music tracks and vector images.
- Import any video onto the Timeline while your sketch video is playing. Just drop in your video on the Timeline anywhere and in any size you want. So your are playing a (smaller) video inside your video. Create incredible effects with this feature alone!
- Library of Canvas Backgrounds. Show your text messages on beautiful backgrounds. From the glittering lights of a billboard in New York to the sun drenched beaches of Cancun.
- Bunch of Pens, Brushes, Chalk and Crayons. Choose your drawing hand with any gender, color or race you want. Change between a chalk effect, brush, hard pen or crayon style.
The software can be used on both PC and Mac. Actually there are 2 versions. So each version has been optimized for usage either on PC or Mac.
Are there any shortcomings?
At the moment I didn’t find any real shortcomings yet. I’ve used the version 2.0 myself for quit some time. In the beginning I had to get used to the program and sometimes had to go back to look at the PDF manual to know how to create the exact effects I wanted. With the new version it’s more natural, faster and easier to create your videos.
In the members area you can download a PDF manual for the installation and how to use the software. There are no demo videos, but the PDF covers all major features.
It’s important to notice that to draw an image, you need SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) images. Although the software comes with hundreds of these SVG images, it’s possible that you can’t find the proper image(s) for your video. You can add your own SVG images, but you must have the rights to use them (either buy them or use Common Creative images).
Yes, you can also add PNG, JPEG or GIF images. Just like the new feature with videos, the software can sketch out these images. This means that the hand is drawing the main lines and it ends with the (photo) image. But for a smoother result, you have to use SVG images. These have often transparent backgrounds and are better scalable. To make it easier for you to find high quality vector images, see my post Vector Images for Animation or Sketch Videos.
Why you should buy Easy Sketch Pro 3.0
Because with Easy Sketch Pro 3.0 you have the best sketch video creation software on the market. It’s now much easier and faster to create Doodle style (Whiteboard) videos than ever before.
And as extra gift, you now get access to MakeMyVideoInteractive.com. A great SaaS platform to add interactive hotspots to your videos.
Impress your clients with cool effects and create high converting sales or demo videos. Of course you can use the software for any hand drawing type of video you want. Just for fun (your kids will love it) or for business.
Before it would cost you fortunes to (let) create these kind of doodle style videos. Now you can create them too. Especially if you take into account the ridiculous low….
There are three levels of the new Easy Sketch Pro 3.0 Interactive:
Bronze (= Starter) ($37.00). Create Your Video with Easy Sketch Pro branding. (A created by Easy Sketch Pro branding in the bottom right)
Silver (= Business) ($67.00). No branding + add your own logo.
Gold (= Business Pro) ($97.00). No branding plus add your logo and over 12 months of premium background images normally $30.00 a month.
Note for current users: If you already bought a prior version of Easy Sketch Pro (version 1 or 2), you only have to buy the Bronze version and your license will be upgraded “for free” from Bronze to Gold. (Just contact the support team of Easy Sketch Pro and send them both your original and your new purchase receipt.) Of course you can use the links on this page and get your bonuses (as all other buyers who buy the Bronze license).
The offer has a 30 day no questions money back guarantee period.
Upsells and OTOs
The first OTO is Easy Sketch Pro Commercial License for an extra $47.00 one time payment. With the Commercial license you will be enable to make UNLIMITED videos for clients. The Commercial License is NOT the software, it is only the right to use the software commercially. The software is a stand alone product and must be purchased before the License. Only, with the software, a separate commercial license can be purchased to use the software commercially.
The second upsell is Monthly Image Club. For $29.00 per month you get batches of extra SVG-images every month.
The last upsell is 50 Monthly Backgrounds. For $15.00 per month you get 50 extra canvas backgrounds every month.
My Easy Sketch Pro bonus
If you buy through my affiliate link (just click on any link on this page) you can select one product for free on GeorgesDeals.com.
And you get 70/80/100 bonus points (Bronze/Silver/Gold and extra 80 points for any OTO you buy) which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept at your account (until usage).
To get your bonus (points), just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will send your bonuses and activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
Other related products
As alternative you can think about Doodleoze. Read my Doodleoze review to see the differences.
If you want to use whiteboard style videos, but don’t want to use your own voice, checkout TTS Skectch Maker. This software comes with 18 different “natural sounding” computer voices in different languages.
If you want to make animation videos, check out my review about Explaindio 3.0.
Do you want to use PowerPoint style text slides for your videos, but want to save time to create all those slides? Checkout my review about Easy VSL – software to create professional slides with one click of a button (from a text file, i.e. your sales copy text).
Instead of your bonuses, can I get a cash rebate?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can get a cash rebate of 12,5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and/or up- and downsells) purchased via my affiliate links.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find it on this page: New Products. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.