Set & Forget WordPress Security System:
3 WP Plugins and 6 tutorial videos
3 WP Plugins and 6 tutorial videos
What is Blog Defender?
Blog Defender is a full system to protect your WordPress sites against hackers and other risks. It comes with 6 videos about the basics and more advanced tips how to use 3 WordPress plugins to fully protect your sites.
As there are thousands of WordPress blogs hacked every day, this package is a must have for everyone who wants to be sure that a (brute force) hackers attack has less chance to succeed. And even more important, in case you’ve been hacked or a new plugin messed up your blog, you can restore your blog in minutes without losing all relevant data and time to recover.
Main features of Blog Defender
Blog Defender will help you with these security issues via these 3 WordPress plugins:
- Automated Backups. Discover how to automate and schedule your backups as professionals do.
- WP Security. With this plugin and the videos you’ll be fully protected.
- WP Scan & Repair. Find and remove malware and other bad files/open doors.
Blog Defender learns you everything you need to know and gives you the tools to fully protect your WordPress site via these 6 video tutorials:
- Video Module #1 Preparation. What’s the best hosting? How to protect your files at home and what’s the best way to install your WordPress plugins?
- Video Module #2 Backup WordPress. What’s the best place for your backups? How to run your backups and schedule them automatically.
- Video Module #3 Security Plugin Setup. Learn how to setup all your settings for the best security.
- Video Module #4 Scan WordPress for Malware. Learn how to use, setup and schedule WordFence for scanning your files for malware and infected files.
- Video Module #5 Hide your WordPress vulnerabilities. Hide your login area and change the admin user, content directory, and database prefix.
- Video Module #6 Defend WordPress with a Firewall. Protect your site against Brute Force Attacks and keep intruders away.
2020 Update: Local Business Agency Features
In this new “Local Business Version”, you also get a bunch of resources to help you to get SEO Traffic, generate leads, and provide site security services:
- Local Business Security Blog Post/Article that you can use on your local agency site.
- An unbranded “Local Business Site Security CheckList” that you can use as a lead generation giveaway. Give your prospects the steps they need to go through to secure their site, and then offer to do it all for them by simply adding your page link!
- “WordPress Security SEO Content Guide” with notes on keywords, contents sources, and extra resources for creating your WordPress and website security content.
Are there any shortcomings?
If you follow all the steps, i.e. install and setup the plugins as demonstrated in the videos, you’re better protected than 99% of all the blog owners.
Is it fully bulletproof? Probably not, there are no guarantees you won’t be hacked. But at least if this happens, you have your backups and can bring your site up in no time again.
The real power lies in the combination of the 3 tools: backups, malware prevention and extra security protection to your site. And the best part is, that you can decide how often, and exactly at what moment, you want to backup or run a malware detection program. You can do it before every theme/plugin update or periodically.
Of course, the best way is to backup right before you install or update a plugin/theme.
What’s the difference with other plugins?
There are some plugins that you can install and use within seconds.
With Blog Defender, you’ll use 3 WP plugins. And you’ll learn a lot about the actual risks and you’ll discover several ways to protect your site. Blog Defender goes into much more detail and gives you more choices (and responsibility) than simple plugins.
These other plugins are more for bloggers, who don’t want to know about all the technical details, but just want to be protected in the shortest time as possible.
To say it in percentages. With these other plugins, you’ll we protected 80% better than all the blog owners. Blog Defender increases that percentage to 99% (if you follow all the prescriptions).
Why should you buy Blog Defender?
Because it’s a full system and the best way for regular WordPress users to protect themselves against hackers, malware, and other security issues.
For a limited time during this special re-launch, you can get Blog Defender 2020 (with developers rights to use on unlimited personal and clients WordPress blogs) for $28.00+ (one-time payment).
The offer has a 30 day no questions money back guarantee period.
My Blog Defender bonus
And you get 70 bonus points (and extra 70/100 points for buying upsell 1/2) which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept in your account (until usage). In the animated image below you can see some of the bonuses that you can select.
To get your bonuses, just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
Other related products
Check out my review about Cloud Defender from the same creator/seller Matt Garrett. Again, you will get a PDF guide plus free WordPress plugins. But this time, Matt will show you all the details how to use Cloudflare (the free version), install your free SSL certificate (secure https website), and set up some additional WP plugins to secure your web server against hackers and other intruders. Really a must have product, besides Blog Defender!
Some other handy plugins and “must-have” tools for WordPress blogs…
Or to save time with a new WordPress installation, check out WP Freshstart 5.0.
Instead of your bonuses, can I get a cash rebate?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can get a cash rebate of 12,5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and/or up- and downsells) purchased via my affiliate links.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find it on this page: New Products. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.